Tuesday, March 17, 2026

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 Yum!

This was the best corned beef I recall having ....ever! 
When the potatoes and cabbage went in the pot we added a can of porter 
(only because we had one leftover from our son being here, almost a year ago 😳)
It was delicious!

Hope you had a fun day. 

5 comments:

  1. Very tempting, but it would be unwise for me. Glad y'all enjoyed it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark brought home a corn beef lunch that we split. I like the corned beef, but not the cabbage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your corned beef and cabbage looks delicious, Cyndi. I hope you and Mister had a relaxing day. We had a St. Patrick's Day dinner with friends of ours in Waikiki.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Wishing you both the luck of the Irish! 🍀🍀🍀

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

On to Kankakee

Petoskey and Harbor Springs were in our rear view mirrors. We were moving on to the Kankakee South KOA where we meet the Adventure Caravan R...