I couldn't resist stopping to take pictures of this Percheron as he was being harnessed.
I apologize about the quality of the pictures, he was in the shade of the barn and I was outside.
He made the funniest faces!
Life is a highway.... I am living a dream as I travel and explore our world. What will I find around the next corner?
Every year Springfield, MO hosts the Rt 66 Mother Road Festival. Our caravan happened to be in town for the event. As this is the 100th ann...
He seems to be expressing his opinion on this whole thing!
ReplyDeleteAnd those opinions? I don't like this!
DeleteWonder if the bit tastes different or if it's not quite in the right and comfortable place yet!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
At this point, he didn't have a bit in his mouth! I think he was just being silly!
DeleteOh my gosh! What a ham. When Skeet's ears are all over the place like this, I call them her derp ears, and they're the cutest thing ever.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to take this clown home!
Delete