Friday, May 31, 2024

Cute & Durable - Hah!

Cute!

"Pawsome" it says....



"Layered Durability" it says....
"Double the durability and lasts twice as long" it says.....


Two hours later:
Maybe not! says me! 


Definitely not, say Kaitlyn & Vicky.


If I'd simply thrown $15 in the trash, I wouldn't have had to clean up the mess and throw the remains in the trash!
If you'd done that, say Kaitlyn & Vicky, we wouldn't have had as much fun!
If I had thrown it away, says me, I wouldn't have to pick up poop adorned with pieces of "durable" green rubber!


1 comment:

  1. We try to find things that Sadie will not demolish...it is hard. Pet Smart has a few things that she has had for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

What is Four?

Have you ever thought of the meaning of "four"?  Four is the number of: seasons in a year. corners and sides to a square. virtues....