Thursday, April 9, 2015

April Showers

Did you know that we're expecting?
San Francisco friends held a shower for "The Little One"

My beautiful DIL mugs for the camera!

The "Other Mother" communes with "The Little One"

The shower was all about FUN...

Bingo

Match the baby to the adult

Guess the size of the belly

Even the guys had fun

FOOD



FRIENDSHIP



ADORABLE GIFTS


FELTED FAVORS


It was a fabulously fun day!

Happy son and daughter-in-law....

 Happy mother of son and grandma-to-be!


And, best of all,
I'm not dreaming!











6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am beyond excited! I am in love with "The Little One" long before it has come!

      Delete
  2. How fun! What an exciting time too! I just adore so many of those party games too, and especially match the baby to the adult, I did one too a few years back! Much happiness and good blessings for you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We weren't sure the guys would want to do the games... but they did get into the picture game and some of them liked the guess the belly game. They professed that they didn't know enough about baby gifts to play the Bingo, yet a few of the guys worked together... and they won the game!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You don't look TOO HAppy in that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! I'm 'over the moon' happy about this!

      Delete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...