Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Last Day on Board

Oh, wow, it's been a long time since I posted... life got busy! 
So, we had one more day on board the Beatrice, and I wanted to share a few pictures of life on board. 

It is all about 

Food,

Fun,

and Friends!


Our "cocktail crowd"
Ranee, Kathy, Jim, Shirley, Scott, Marc and Earl
Sadly, Earl passed away after a major heart attack a month after the cruise.





This was one of my favorite evening entertainers











 

Seeing the bags lined up is always sad.

But wait...
There's more!

We are on to Prague for a few days before heading home. 

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like going on a cruise with friends and family! Sad that Earl passed so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks good, hope it tasted as good as it looks! Sorry about your friend:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sorry about your friend. Good to get an update though. I always get happy when I see a post from you showing up.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...