Monday, June 6, 2016

Did You Know?

The position of the exit number sign on an a Interstate indicates whether the exit is a left or right exit?


Here the "Exit 2N" is on the top left side of the route numbers, showing that you would exit on the left for I-29, I-35 or 71. 

The sign off "Exit 2M" is on the top right showing that you'd exit to the right to get on Highway 71 South. 

After all these years, and after untold hours on Interstates, I never noticed this. 


Boy, do I feel dumb!

Bonus.... Can you tell where I am and what direction I am traveling?!
(I do apologize for he lousy picture - perhaps the road was a bit rough!)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ding! Ding! Ding! You are a winner! We had just passed from Kansas into Missouri when I took this picture.

      Delete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...