Thursday, May 29, 2014

Smile! You're on Candid Camera

Mama Boots is gone… yet her food keeps disappearing. 

I received an outdoor 'critter cam' for Christmas.
Mr. Dreamy set it up in the barn…..

Caught ya!


I think our critter is Mama Boots' elusive friend.

I have never seen him at the barn. If he lives there, he makes himself very scarce when I come around. We Dreamers have decided to keep some food around for our feline friend. Even if he lives at a nearby home, if he visits often, he may take care of the spare rodent or two!

9 comments:

  1. Maybe you will eventually tame him...or rescue a kitty from a shelter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) Stranger things have happened! We will probably not adopt, since we are gone so much, but if this fella(gal) wants to move in, that will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I really to miss our kitty - she always visited with me when I was out gardening.

      Delete
  4. How nice of you to feed it. It's your angel unaware kitty!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The laborer is worthy of his hire. I'm not sure the bible had cats in mind but it seems to apply here as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats are handy and so are those cams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the camera, but have found it is a bit too sensitive. It seems to get triggered by the trees moving in the wind or clouds moving across the sky, or shadows on the ground. I'll get thousands of pictures in a day of nothing!

      Delete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...