Patrice has posed some questions to get us started in our chat. You can grab your favorite beverage and join us by commenting on my blog or her's or by linking your responses to Patrice's site. It is always fun to get together with folks and learn new things about them... just as I learned something new about Mario!
This week Patrice asks:
- How many times a week do you have a green or veggie salad?
- Do you pray? (You may skip this if you do not wish to answer.)
- What season is your birthday? You do not need to give us the date.
- Do you have dinner guests often, every now and then or not at all? Wendell says he can be there for dinner as quick as a wink!
- Could you describe yourself as a DIY- Do It Yourselfer?
- I have green salads about 4 times a week. I really should have them more often - but for some reason I don't care to take the time to cut up all of those different things, repackage them and put them back in the fridge. Yeah...lazy!
- Yes, in my own, informal way.
- My Birthday is coming up this summer. I was born on a very lucky day!
- I don't entertain that often, but now that we are heading out on the motorhome, I imagine we will have more impromptu cocktail and dinner get-togethers with other friends, campers and family.
- If you look up DIY you just might find my picture as an illustration! I love DIY, but I do get frustrated when I want to do something that is just a bit too big, too heavy or beyond my skill set.
This is me, the monkey in the middle!
My parents were out of town and I stayed with friends.