- 7270: miles Mr. Dreamy drove the RV on the trip
- 782: gallons of fuel pumped into the RV (ouch)
- 90: number of days we were 'on the road'
- 57: gallons of propane used for heating and cooking
- 24: campgrounds visited
- 21: most days spent at one park (tie: Ft. Clinch State Park at Fernandina Beach, FL and Palm Creek RV Resort in Mesa Grande, AZ)
- 10: states visited with the RV (but we visited two additional states in the car)
- 8: number of feet the motorhome was driven by Dreaming on this trip (4 feet forward and 4 feet backward maneuvering in a camp site)
Friday, March 29, 2013
By The Numbers: Home
The dogs were thrilled to be home. They went right to work telling the bunnies who was boss. They chased bunnies for at least an hour before their tongues were dragging! No bunnies were harmed in the pursuit.
We went on a farm tour in Hendry County, FL. This is an annual tour sponsored by the Cattlemen's Association and the Hendry County Exten...
I was about 10. I had discovered the secret door to the attic and the mother lode of Christmas gifts hidden within. As I recall, I spent a f...
I've written a few posts about my new addiction to Singer Featherweight sewing machines. My first was an eBay acquisition , and the seco...
We visited the Pride Mountain Vineyard, which sits at an elevation of 2000 feet straddling Napa and Sonoma counties at the summit of a mount...