Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's Not All About the RV's

We visited the Florida RV Super Show in Tampa.
If you look up "Too Much" in the dictionary,
it just might be illustrated by this show!

It was HUGE!

There were RV's inside (in several buildings)....
Source
And out....
source
 There were old RV's...
(I do not know this person... I snagged the picture off the 'net)
Source
and new...
Source
There were big RV's...
Source
and small....
Source
There were two buildings of vendor booths...
Source
There was music...
Source
There was fair fare....
Source
and a parade....

and cowboys to make me feel at home...
(Look closely and you can see the horses they are riding!)

We walked.
and walked....
and walked some more.
We walked until our feet were sore.

We bought a tire gauge,
and a reel for hose.
We passed by the doggie strollers,
we don't need those!


Despite the walking,
The day was fun,
It's fun to look at options!
When all is said and done

8 comments:

  1. Holy shamole, who knew all the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, that's a lot of RV's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did something "capture" your heart (or attention) or are you satisfied with your purchase?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an alternate world I know little about! An alternate BIG world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever writing! Enjoyed it! I love going to the big RV shows here in Houston, Texas.

    Lana

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...