Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch: Pictures with Wendell

Hey Wendell, or should I say, Hay Wendell?! Tucker here...I would love to chase sheep. I love making anything run. Sheep are such chickens they usually run away... but once I had a sheep stamp her little hoof at me and shake her head. I stepped behind my dad - well, that's what they say I did, actually, I was really going behind him so I could go around and surprise the sheep from her other end - but who would believe a fuzzy dog?! Gypsy is gonna come too. I don't think she'll chase the sheep. I think she might be ascared of them!
I would love to have my picture taken with you and maybe Gypsy will let that happen, too. I like saying "Hi" to horses by sniffing noses. Here's a picture of me saying "Hi" to Pippin last winter.


Anyway, I wish we could really come!

Hi Blogging friends! Join Patrice on her porch for a celebratory chat. 
She's celebrating a year of chats on the farmhouse porch.
She's hosting a cyber party - and everyone's invited.

Check out other blogs from her site:

Everyday Ruralty





4 comments:

  1. What a cute post!! The best of the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your delightful posts!

    Thank you!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendell says "hay"! I, too, wish this party was real. Have a Wendell day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post! I love the snowy photo. It makes me yearn for a little cool relief about now. Looking forward to seeing Tucker & Gypsy at the party!

    Check out today's posts:
    Jumping Jehosaphat!
    Killjoy

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...