Saturday, July 28, 2012

Abducted by Aliens

If I didn't know better, 
I'd think we were abducted by aliens, 
taken on their space ship and dumped on the moon.

Moonscape view from our camper
at Rock Springs, WY

Moonscape vistas in Wyoming:




We are on our way to visit my brother and his wife in McCall, ID. The dogs are stretched out in the back seat of the truck - and they seem to be taking to camping life just fine. Tucker loved playing with other dogs in the little dog park at the campground. Even Gypsy considered playing - but wasn't quite sure how to go about it. We are thinking that will come with time.

(Apologies about the poor quality of the photos - taken through bug-smeared window with my cell phone)

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures.

    Is it naturally this way or because of the drought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never much thought about it before, but much of New Mexico looks like a moonscape, too! lol!

    Safe journeys to you!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I THINK THE PHOTOS ARE GREAT, SO NICE TO BE TRAVELING ALONG WITH YOU, I HAVE BEEN STUCK IN HOSPITAL FOR 48 HRS SO THIS WAS A NICE TREAT ;]
    MY TREATMENTS STARTED SO I AM LIVING LIFE THRU MY BLOGGEE PALS! HOME NOW AND CATCHING UP LOVE MOONSCAPE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock Springs WY is a neat area. We've only ever driven through. But I love all the rock formations. I would like to go visit that scenic gorge area out there.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...