Patrice has asked us some questions. My responses are below. You can read other's answers on Patrice's blog by clicking on the image below.
So, what about you? How would you answer the questions?
1. What do you do when friends or family pull out a camera? Hide, pose, smile, pull out your own camera and take a photo of whatever they are photographing, or something else?
I really don't care to have my picture taken, but I put up with it. I smile.
2. Did you take any type of music lesson in elementary school?
I took clarinet lessons in 3rd grade. I was kicked out of clarinet lessons half-way through the school year. This wasn't because of lack of talent... which did happen to be the case, rather, I hid the chalk from the teacher so he couldn't draw his little notes on the board for us to practice. He made me sit in the hall. I still remember sobbing, and telling some kid that passed by that I was crying because I hit my nose with the clarinet case when I was shutting it! I think the instructor may have called my mother. Perhaps because of my utter lack of musicality, I was no longer enrolled in the class.
3. What is your favorite color of cat (even if you aren't a cat person)?
Oh, this is as tough as asking what my favorite color of horse is. Hmmm... one of my previous barn kitties was a gray and buff tiger striped sweetie. She was really cute. I like the cats that look like Ocelots, with a predominant spot pattern. Blue point siamese are beautiful, too.
4. What did you have for dinner yesterday?
Mmmmm.... we had beef tenderloin steaks cooked on the grill, fruit salad and green beans.
5. Do your feet hit the floor running in the morning, or do you drag your self out of bed?
I am a 'bounce out of bed and get going' kind of gal. However, I must admit that 'bouncing' is a bit more of a challenge these days! It's more like a hobble for the first 5...10...45 steps!