Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Friends and a New Award

I have some new friends, and I'd like to thank them for reading along and commenting. My life is so enriched by folks I have 'met' through blogging!


My new friends include Rae at The Old Weather Vane, GunDiva who writes a few blogs, one of which is  Tales From the Trail, and Golden the Pony Girl who also has a Haflinger.
I'd also like to thank DFK. I'm not totally positive, but I think she writes  Eww What's On My Shoe? I hope that if I'm incorrect, DFK will let me know! My last new friend is Patches 198909, kinda like Beverly Hills 90210! I can't tell from her profile what blog she writes. Maybe she (or he) will leave a comment so you can see the connection.




Allison at Adventures with Shyloh passed the Liebster Blog award on to me. I am so honored..... except that means I have to do work! Hmmm.... honored??? punished??? Well, I guess I don't have to acknowledge the award, and I don't have to pass it on. But, I am excited. It's nice to be recognized. It's also nice to let other blogs that I follow know that I appreciate the work they do. 


Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.


2. Link back to the blogger who gave the award.


3. Pick five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.


4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs


If you haven't yet, please visit the blogs I would like to recognize for this award. They all have interesting stories to tell and do so in a fun, interesting way! I feel I have become dear friends with the Bloggers so of course, they deserve t the "dearest" Blog award! 


Once Upon an Equine

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. I am so blessed with blog friends. This is the second one of these I've received! If you want to throw in another name...I would like that! I love to showcase other blogs, don't you? We've got steady snow today! It's pretty...but I don't have to drive. The best kind of snow.
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for recognizing me with this award! I am honored to recieve it and even more honored that you feel a friendship between us! Your blog and friendship has meant a lot to me too! We just left Colorado and are headed to CA. Enjoyed your mild weather!!! 56 degrees was SO nice after being home in the negatives for several days! The girls really enjoyed the heat wave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to make new friends..I have known Rae a long time she will bring a smile to your face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, it is just wonderful the way you make friends on the blogs. Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I am happy to call you a friend also. Blogging has really opened the doors to many new friendships for me. I feel blessed to have met many wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Congrats on the award! :) And also I agree, it's awesome making such great friends through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dreaming. I'll soon be visiting the blogs you passed this award to soon.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...