Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Different Perspective




Hay, Pippin, look at this!

Look at what?  I  can't exactly 
tell what you are looking at?
It's not like you have a finger to point!

Look here, where I'm looking.
Did ya see what our Mrs. Owner and the guy 
who always hangs around her have done?

Uh.... they  cut a hole  in the wall?

Yeah, duh. Any fool could see that.
But what I'm seeing is ....
an indoor bathroom!

Oh, man, this is freakin' awesome!
It's fantastawonderfulistic!
No more going outside,
especially on a rainy night! 

No kidding! We are livin'
high on the horse!

Not too many horses can claim 
 that they live in a suite;
We have a roomy master 
bedroom AND a bathroom.....


That's a sweet suite for sure!

The stall bathroom after one night!

15 comments:

  1. lol so cute...sure did not take them long to figure out just what to do in there.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH! Just look at that lovely DIY collecting fertilizer for Mrs. Owner's flower garden. *snort*

    @ Terry: Flush. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. More room is a good thing. I am sure it will get pooped (put) to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You weren't really expecting anything different, were you LOL?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very convenient:)

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, not exactly neat, are they? The ones that plop and pee in one spot are rare, though, so I guess that's to be expected. Silly question that only another horseperson would understand the reasoning behind -- are Haffie's poops horse sized or pony sized?

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like your going to have your work cut out for you in the stall cleaning department! What are you feeding those boys? Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha - I have a stall that would look exactly like that each morning. Then I put their slow hay feeder in there and they stopped visiting Mother Nature in the stall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahah - they sure were busy in there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. They sure took over in a hurry! My mares have designated poop spots, sure makes for easy cleaning. And of course, Beamer being a stallion, ALWAYS goes in his stud pile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The morning chores!!! I alwys liked to clean the barn!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg! They knew exactly what to do what that space, huh? I keep saying it, those Haflingers sure are smart! Good job Pippin and Doc!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A la THE HELP --- you added a bathroom to the garage (make that "stable")!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Camryn here:
    You guys have been reading my blog about potties in the barn. Hee hee, my fault. Sorry Mrs. Owner.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...