Thursday, May 12, 2011

Still Crazy....

I am not whining.... I will not whine, I will not whine... I promise...

We really need the precipitation....


We're in the blue blob on the map. Yeah, blue means snow. We currently have more than 4" of:

Yesterday our drive back from the Parker house was the worst we have experienced - but then again, I did take the snow tires off the car about 3 weeks ago - my fault! Maybe we should keep the snow tires on year-round! Hubby was driving and the conditions brought this song to mind:

4 comments:

  1. We did some slipin' and slidin' on some dirt-turned-to-mud roads last night before the snow started accumulating. Crazy weather. I hope this is the end of it. But then my husband reminded me that "it can snow in June around here." I may have to wash his mouth out with soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry (looking out my office window and blue sky and 80 something degrees)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no :( I'm sorry to see/read this. Yuck, time for this to go away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having winter and I'm having late spring/early summer weather. Hummm, I'll take mine!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...