Sunday, May 8, 2011

Conversations With Mom

The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, 
when only the heart speaks. 
                                                    -Carrie Latet


I find myself speaking to my mom frequently,
and often, I can hear her answers.

Love you, and miss you!

Mom and me. Shopping at Harbour Town 
on Hilton Head Island, SC. ~1975
What did we buy? What were we talking about?
Why do I look so serious?


It is one thing to be with your mom, yet entirely different to BE a mom. 
Love my boys and love being a mom!

From the times when they were young: 




to the time when they were ready to leave the nest:

and forever!

Thank you, CS and D, for letting me be your mom!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, You said it so well!
    loved the look back upon your lovely mom and boys!
    Hope you get to hug them today!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...