My boys are featured on the label :-) I used Photoshop to make the label a bit more artsy.
Did you know what the gadget was used for?
Oh, you'd like to have the recipe? Here it is:
1 Cup whole wheat flour
1 Cup flour
2/3 Cup crushed oatmeal
1/2 Cup (packed) brown sugar
2 T baking powder
2 Tsp salt
- Assemble and mix all of the dry ingredients. No, you don't have to try to stuff it all into a bottle!
- Preheat oven to 375
- Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3" loaf pan
- Combine dry ingredients with 12 oz of beer
- Mix just until moistened
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan
- Brush with 1/4 C melted butter (optional)
- Bake for 1 hour until golden brown
- Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan