Friday, January 7, 2011

Doc's Diatribe: Dancing Diva - I Think Not!

Do I look like a ballet dancer to you?
....didn't think so!


But, how do you explain my dainty "en pointe" stance?
Just look at that toe point!

 Ah, snow balls!
Some folks say it's hard to make snowballs from dry Colorado snow.
Just let them pack the fluffy stuff with 1200 'foot pounds' of pressure!

Thank you, Mrs. Owner, for taking the snow balls out!

No, Mrs. Owner is not at home with the horses, although she wishes she were. She misses her fuzzy fellows. She made this post late last year. Mrs. Owner has left SC and she's moved on to a different location...pictures to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing the horses aren't throwing those "snow balls" at us. I had trouble picking them out of Misty's feet. They were hard as rock.

    Doc...nah, can't see you as a ballet dancer, but you are a very graceful hay consumer.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have?

I knew I Could - Vickie's A-musings

Hi, I'm Vickie, and I just had some great fun! I earned 4 ribbons!! Sweet! Me with two of. my 4 ribbons I just knowed I could do it. I&#...