Today I had a ton of things to do. As I was madly pedaling my way through the day, spinning my wheels, I remembered having read a joke about someone having a day similar to what I experienced. I poked around on the Internet (instead of doing something else that I should have been doing somewhere in the house) and unearthed the story. Oh my! A few years ago I laughed at this story. Now I could write it - it so perfectly describes the way I 'work'!
- The car isn't washed.
- The bills aren't paid.
- There is a warm can of coke sitting on the work surface.
- The flowers don't have enough water.
- There is still only one cheque in my chequebook.
- I can't find the TV remote.
- I can't find my glasses and I don't remember what I did with the car keys.