Teachings from Tucker:
1. Place your shoes, or anything you care about, on tables. Chairs are no longer out of puppy reach.
3. The value of an item and the speed with which Tucker runs away from you with that item are directly proportional.
4. If you leave the cabinet door open where the garbage can is stored, you will have a dog in there rummaging through the cabinet and the garbage.
5. The moment you sit down to dinner Tucker will announce, in his shrill adolescent bark, that he has to go out.
6. Picking up manure/sweeping/watering means dodging Tucker with the fork/broom/hose nozzle as he tries to pounce on it.
7. Bugs taste good. We'll take Tucker's word on this one!
8. The speed with which Tucker responds to 'Come' is indirectly proportional to how important you perceive the situation and the importance in his getting to your side.
9. The worse something smells the more attractive it is.
10. Humans are suckers for a cocked head, cockeyed ear look.